Music moves Europe – Boosting European Music Diversity and Talent Call on Professionalisation and Training
Deadline: 31 October 2019 12.00 Brussels local time
The overall aim of this call is to identify and to support at least 10 innovative and sustainable pilot training programmes for young musicians and professionals in the music sector that have a European dimension.
Lessons learnt from these pilot training proposals should improve the sector’s capacity and contribute to its professionalization. These findings should feed into an integrated strategy for music support for the next generation of EU funding programmes after 2020, which should foster European diversity and talent, the competitiveness of the sector as well as increased access of citizens to music in all its diversity.
- EAC-S21- 2019 Call for Proposals – .docx
- Annex I.a. – Grant application form monobeneficiary – .docx
- Annex I.b. – Grant application form multibeneficiary – .docx
- Annex II – Declaration on the honour – .docx
- Annex III Estimated budget form – .doc
- Annex IV.a. – Model grant agreement monobeneficiary – .docx
- Annex IV.b. – Model grant agreement multibeneficiary – .docx
- Annex V – Financial report template – .doc
- Annex VI – List of supporting documents – .xls
- Annex VIIa – Methodology grants – .docx
- Annex VIIb – Economic and Financial Analysis form – .xls